From: platform-vcm-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-vcm-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Loïc Bertholet
Sent: 04 July 2003 18:46
To: platform-vcm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-vcm-dev] Lock and Version

Hi,

I share a project on my Linux CVS server where all ressources have been
locked by me with command line "cvs admin -l myressource".

I've checked out my project with Eclipse CVS plugin (2.1), edited and
commited some ressources done some "Tag as Version"... but I can't see these
version on CVS Repositories view. Moreover I can't see in Resource History
view with which version my ressources are associated.

But I'm sure version have been created because I can see them on my CVS
server.

And when I unlocked one ressource, some version appeared in CVS Repositories
view and Resource History view works for this ressource but not for other
which are still locked.

So I think there is a bug there ! Maybe it's an already known bug but my
question is if this bug has been taken in consideration and if it will be
corrected in a future release.

thanks,

Loïc