[platform-vcm-dev] Phantom Resources

Title: Phantom Resources

I would like to be able to add a set of phantom resources to my project representing objects that are not local to the file system, but for which I am prepared to retrieve the content stream from a repository. The mechanism for adding these resources is a bit of a mystery. The Workspace class has a createResource method that appears to do this, but this method does not exist in the public IWorkspace interface. Pat

Simplifying the Development Lifecycle

Visit http://www.aldon.com for the latest application development news and information.

NEW ADDRESS:
Aldon Computer Group