[platform-vcm-dev] Re: [platform-core-dev] Is there a way of structuring a .team.core.repository - typeClass extended Linux plugin to be compatible with both Eclipse 2.0 and 2.1 platforms?

This was a feature added at the request of the Clearcase group in the 2.1 cycle.  I don't believe there is possibility for backwards compatibility.

By the way, this post belongs to the vcm (team) mail list.

Kevin

Stephen Majeski/Lexington/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/29/2003 12:34 PM