[platform-vcm-dev] Eliminating dependence on Ole Automation for a team repository

Title: Eliminating dependence on Ole Automation for a team repository

I am developing a team interface to our company's change management repository.  I am presently using an Ole Automation interface that our product uses to talk with the repository.  However, using this interface will forever limit the use of our team plugins to the W32 platform.

I am investigating what options there are for developing similar functionality or for converting this interface to something more platform independent.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Pat Flanigan

Managing Tomorrow's Technology Today for all of your iSeries Application Renewal:
http://www.aldon.com
Email Updates for the iSeries 400 Developer.
Signup for Aldon Newswire Online:
http://www.aldon.com/news/newsletters_subscribe.html

Back to the top