Re: [platform-vcm-dev] CVS repository path doubled

Jos,

We have a bug in 2.0.1 related to how repository sync information is stored
on disk. It is only relevant when Eclise is used in conjuntion with other
cvs tools. This bug has been fix in the 2.1 stream. You may want to get the
latest stable 2.1 build if you want to continue using external cvs tools.

Can I ask you why you use another CVS tool. Is there funtionality you
require that is not available in Eclipse?

Michael

                      Jos Warmer
                      <J.Warmer@xxxxxxxxx>            To:      platform-vcm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      platform-vcm-dev-admin@         Subject: Re: [platform-vcm-dev] CVS repository path doubled
                      eclipse.org

                      09/24/2002 09:21 AM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-vcm-dev

Michael,

Versions:
      Eclipse 2.0.1   on WIndows XP
      JDK  1.3.1_01
      CVS server on Suse Linux 7.3

I did use another CVS tool (WinCVW) on the directory holding the Eclipse
project.
Shouldn't I ....

Jos