RE: [platform-vcm-dev] does .project need to be checked into the repository

On Thu, 2002-08-01 at 16:14, Matt Munz wrote:

>   Likewise, I would like to use the eclipse CVS tool to access external
> sources (jakarta / jboss / etc.) that do not have ".project" and to which I
> do not have commit access.

This is being worked on. The maven project on jakarta.apache.org stores
all project information in a project.xml. I am currently writing a
plugin for that, so it will automatically setup the project for you..
I will send an announcement when the project looks more alive..

Mvgr,
Martin

Back to the top