RE: [platform-vcm-dev] How to use an already checked out cvs-project in Eclipse?

Michael,

Thanks for the information. I'am looking forward to testing
Eclipse's EXT support.

Here my answers:
1. I agree, the synchronize command offers "update -n" functionality.
However, sometimes I find it more helpful and faster to read the
very compact output of a command line tool, i.e seing (at a glance)
just the changes and not the full source code.

2. The same as above applies to diff. What I am missing (or did not
find it?) is the option to compare two specific versions.
Ok, log was a bad example as it is not really nice in the command line.

3. Personally, I rarely change the keyword substitution mode. But from
time to time it is necessary to delete ("admin -o") some revision in
the repository (be it because of an "unwanted" commit or whatever).

I guess it's partly a matter of getting used to the way Eclipse
offers/presents the CVS functionality. When I do a "Check Out As..."
in the CVS Repostories View I can specify a project name and then
a Simple(?) project is created. What if I want a Java-Project?

But overall it looks really promising to me :-)

	Daniel