Re: [platform-vcm-dev] History view

History view is released. To use it:
        -Go to the CVS Repositories view
        -Select a file
        -Right-click and Show in Resource History.

Coming soon:
        -Show in Resource History from the navigator and packages view
        -Multi-line comment support
        -Drag and Drop
        -Proper date handling (currently they're just strings)

Stay tuned,

james

"James Moody/OTT/OTI" <James_Moody@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-vcm-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx