RE: [platform-update-dev] Controlling the Eclipse update policy/Supportfor creating local (proxy) update sites

Thanks Phillipe. I don't think I would have found that info there.

I just ran a test which errored in the following way. Any ideas?

!SESSION 2006-07-05 18:22:35.772
eclipse.buildId=I20060602-1317
java.version=1.5.0_06
java.vendor=BEA Systems, Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_GB
Framework arguments:
	-application org.eclipse.update.core.standaloneUpdate
	-command mirror
	-from http://download3.eclipse.org/callisto/releases/
	-to H:\public_html\msde_callisto -featureId org.apache.batik.pdf

	-version 1.6.0.v20060613-1220-0842282835-3442
	-mirrorURL http://myweb-eu.ms.com/~daffinm/msde_callisto/
Command-line arguments:
	-application org.eclipse.update.core.standaloneUpdate
	-command mirror
	-from http://download3.eclipse.org/callisto/releases/
	-to H:\public_html\msde_callisto
	-featureId org.apache.batik.pdf
	-version 1.6.0.v20060613-1220-0842282835-3442
	-mirrorURL http://myweb-eu.ms.com/~daffinm/msde_callisto/

!ENTRY org.eclipse.update.core 4 0 2006-07-05 18:22:40.476
!MESSAGE Unable to retrieve remote reference
"http://download3.eclipse.org/callisto/releases/plugins/org.apache.batik
.pdf_1.6.0.v20060613-1220.jar.pack.gz". [Server returned HTTP response
code: "404 Not Found" for URL:
http://download3.eclipse.org/callisto/releases/plugins/org.apache.batik.
pdf_1.6.0.v20060613-1220.jar.pack.gz.]
!STACK 0
org.eclipse.update.internal.core.FatalIOException: Server returned HTTP
response code: "404 Not Found" for URL:
http://download3.eclipse.org/callisto/releases/plugins/org.apache.batik.
pdf_1.6.0.v20060613-1220.jar.pack.gz.
	at
org.eclipse.update.internal.core.UpdateManagerUtils.checkConnectionResul
t(UpdateManagerUtils.java:558)