RE: [platform-update-dev] Controlling the Eclipse updatepolicy/Support for creating local (proxy) update sites

Just a few sections after that one is a section called
             Running update manager from command line
and in that section a topic called
             Mirroring feature(s) from a remote site:

I suspect that is the "tool" you are interested in.

"Daffin, Miles (IT)" <Miles.Daffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-update-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/05/2006 04:50 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Update component developers list." <platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform Update component developers list." <platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [platform-update-dev] Controlling the Eclipse        updatepolicy/Support for creating local (proxy) update sites

That's what I was quoting from. All it says is that there is a tool. It
does not say where the tool is or how to use it. Any ideas?

Miles