[platform-update-dev] Introduction

Hi everybody,

I am interested in contributing to Platform Update and in participating in the ongoing implementation/fixing efforts.

I have been working on Yoxos (Innoopract's Open Source Eclipse
distribution) for 18 months and I'm familiar with the topic (and with
some of the code in Update Core too). Some of our tools use the Update API, Standalone Update, and the object model from Update Core, so at least as a client I am familiar with these.

For a start, I'd like to try my hands on some of the open Bugzilla
issues, or perhaps on writing some test cases. So if you want to have anything in particular done, please let me know :-) It would also be nice if you could point me to some bugs that would be a good start (something that is not too difficult and/or does'nt require knowledge of the most arcane stuff :-).

Thanks && ciao,
Leif

Back to the top