Re: [platform-update-dev] Problem site project

The zip file should be at the root of the site project as the error message
indicates

If you cannot find it, refresh the project.

If you still cannot find it, open a bug against PDE/UI with reproducible
steps.

Wassim.

             Roland Fink
             <rolfin@kapelan.d
             e>                                                         To
             Sent by:                  platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-update-d                                          cc
             ev-bounces@eclips
             e.org                                                 Subject
                                       [platform-update-dev] Problem site
                                       project
             04/05/2005 03:47
             AM

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse Platform
             Update component
             developers list."

Hi,

I am trying to built a site project and I get this error message:

Compilation Errors occured during the build. Logs can be found in
'logs.zip' at the root of the site project.

What's going wrong? Where is the log-file? I can't find it.

thanks,
-rolfin