[platform-update-dev] CVS Folder

When I first looked into getting involved in helping on the Update component
I followed the instructions for accessing the Eclipse CVS server to get the
code. There were, of course, many directories; one for every plugin. But
there were some at the bottom that seemed to group others together into
logical units including one for "platform-update". Sure enough it contained
Update related items, but not all of them.  As a result, I went to the
Update Component Development Resources page and got a list of the plugins
that were actually needed. I also had to add some other needed plugins to
project; org.apache.xerces for one I think.

Is it possible to change the items in the folder that grouped plugins to
include everything that someone would need to start off?

Another question: the "platform-update-home" branch. Is that the Update
website itself?

Thanks!

Back to the top