Re: [platform-update-dev] Update Plugin Installation Location

Could you please  explain
 "and for proper uninstallation, the update should be under the product extension location." ?

-Dorian

mag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-update-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/14/2005 11:23 AM

Please respond to
platform-update-dev

platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-update-dev] Update Plugin Installation Location

Is there any way to specify the default location for an update plugin?  As
a default, the wizard provides the location of the main eclipse plugins
but our product is installed under a different directory and for proper
uninstallation, the update should be under the product extension location.
(Tim Koss also brought up this issue in his post "Install/Update
questions" on May 29, 2002 and I was wondering if any changes have been
made to accomodate this issue since then).

Thanks.
Grace