[platform-update-dev] Status during uninstall of an update?

Title: Status during uninstall of an update?

There's a very nice IProgressMonitor instance during an install which a custom install handler can update to show status (showing up in the progress dialog).  There doesn't seem to be one during an uninstall from the Manage Configuration dialog.  Am I missing it or does it not exist?  It'd be really nice to have status messages show up in a status bar at the bottom of the Manage Configuration dialog or in a separate progress dialog when an update is uninstalled.  The uninstall of my feature takes a few minutes and the user gets no feedback currently.

I believe in 3.1 the custom install handler has access to ui class packages, but I'm in 3.0.1 right now….

Thanks,
Brad

Back to the top