Re: [platform-update-dev] Update Manager prompt for fields, send as Web Service Input

Is there any reason you can't use an install handler for this ? Or perhaps web triggered updates?

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-update-home/doc/working/web-triggered-updates/web-triggered-updates.html

Thanks,

Peter Manahan
IBM Rational Tools