Re: [platform-update-dev] Install / Update 3.0 with Eclipse 2.1 is it possible ?

Bhavin, this list is primarily for discussing the update component requirements/design/implementation/etc. and would appreciate any contributions you can provide.
For user questions, you may want to post your questions on the eclipse.platform newsgroup, some other users may have run into similar scenario and can help you.

Anyway, see some answers below, enclosed by <db></db>

-Dorian

"bhavin  raichura" <bhavin_r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-update-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/05/2003 11:04 PM