RE: [platform-update-dev] Running update manager from the command line

Dorian,

  This is great.  I'm assuming this is part of the 3.0
development line.  Would it be possible to use this
code to create a standalone plugin that can be used
with Eclipse 2.x, or does it depend on new 3.0 features?

-Samrobb