Re: [platform-update-dev] Update Server Redirection (site.xml)

I noticed in an earlier thread that Elek mentioned the <archive> tag could
be used within the site.xml for defining plugins and data that might
reside in a different location other than the site.xml.  This seems like
it would solve the problem.  According to the eclipse spec, you define it
as:

<archive path="c:\updates\plugins"
url="http://www.server-two.com/updates/plugins"/>

?maybe?

Anyone have an example of this?  When I test this, I can see the site.xml
loads correctly and I have no parsing problems.  However, I still fail
during mid-process on the install where it comes back saying that my
plugins can't be found.  What's interesting is that the path it returns
back to me is not that path I specified in the <archive> tag but the path
to where the site.xml exists which is on www.server-one.com.  Entirely the
wrong server.

Still stumped...

-Brooke-