Re: [platform-update-dev] Change log for updates - is 5 levels enough?

Ah... didn't look for a preference.  Maybe the default should be higher
(50?).

Yes - V3 requirements probably to be identified here - future task.

Yes - we need to master our use of the saved configurations.

Question - should the original launch be saved by default as a base to
have/remember?
Or would this not work as link files might be in place... and how to get
them back after might require a process other than the one followed the
first time though (first time link written by installer, 2nd time we might
be required to enable a disabled feature?).

Pat McCarthy

Back to the top