[platform-update-dev] (no subject)

Hi,

I am trying to write an install handler for features
for our product based on Eclipse's install/update
feature (currently using F2 build from Sunday).

I had a few questions about the changes from the
online documentation and needed a few clarifications-

1. It seems that in the newer versions, eclipse has
done away with the configure/unconfigure options. The
new option in the configurations view is "disable".
Install still works the same way. So my question is
what does disable do? My guess would be that it works
like unconfigure did which is to make the feature
unavailable but not delete its files from the system.
The methods in the BaseInstallHandler class are named
completeConfigure, completeUnconfigure and so on. So
what would disable call?

2. Also, with F2, there seems to be no source code for
the update plugins. Is there a new directory where
this has been added? Or is it intentionally missing?

3. When will new documentation be available for the
changes in install/update? The old documentation at
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-update-home/dev.html
is out of sync with the new developments in
install/update.

Thanks,
Suyog Mody
Suyog_Mody@xxxxxxx