Re: [platform-update-dev] custom InstallHandler: does it install the plugins?

The install handler is called as part of the regular installation process (so plugins are downloaded, verified, installed, non-plugins are downloaded, your handler has a chance to do verification, your handler has a chance to do whatever you need to do to the non-plugin files). So you should subclass BaseInstallHandler and override any of the methods you need. See the javadoc on IInstallHandler for description of when the install handler methods are called and what they should do.

Patrick_Mueller@xxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-update-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/10/2002 10:41 AM
Please respond to platform-update-dev