[platform-update-dev] custom InstallHandler: does it install the plugins?

For my custom install handler, I want the base functionality to occur, and then unpack my non-plugin jars.  IOW, I want plugins installed, the non-plugin files downloaded, any monitors to run, etc. etc.  I assume I can do this by just subclassing BaseInstallHandler and overriding completeInstall().  I'll super call completeInstall().

Is this correct, or is BaseInstallHandler just a really dumb install handler, and what I really need to subclass is some other default install handler?

Patrick Mueller
patrick_mueller@xxxxxxx

Back to the top