[platform-update-dev] XML element order problem

In my playing with update on M5, I've found that in the feature.xml, the <data> element needs to be after any <plugin> elements, or else the parser croaks.

Likewise in site.xml, <category-def> elements had to be at the bottom; not sure if they had to be after they were referenced in <category> tags, or  had to be after <features>, or what.

Do you know about these anomolies?  Should I bugzilla?

Patrick Mueller
patrick_mueller@xxxxxxx

Back to the top