Re: [platform-update-dev] feature enable/disable support - and managing multiple product installs on a common workbench

Thanks, will digest and test some more using 4/10.

I've made subsequent posts with very specific questions and some details on
a view of how launch would work - so I can get corrected...

Some progress already.  Christophe pointed out the icon on the view... a
bit of a splat(quality of image)) - had not touched it in weeks and at that
point I did not see the role it played (you could argue that the defaults
are wrong).  Now I see reconfigure and uninstall after selecting the
icon/toggle.

That, plus I've been playing with an A, B, C process, with respect to where
I do things and how they get done, and it did not get me much.  Today,
after a few of the posts, I tried A, C, B.  Got me much further - but this
A, C, B angle of attack (how, when, where, and using what launch point to
install a feature) was not obvious, at least to me.

I'll have to step through the scenarios I see using this approach, and
determine if I can get closer to the listed objectives.

All for now...

Pat Mc.

Back to the top