Re: [platform-update-dev] feature enable/disable support - and managing multiple product installs on a common workbench

This helps quite a bit...

Re 1)A - finally... that was not obvious.  much better now - with respect
to how to add/remove dynamically

Re 2)B Will try again.  This will help us understand the dynamics

Re 3) - ok - but I'm trying to use my later post on launch points to make
sure I'm on the right track with how we instruct products to create/brand
launch points (which is currently viewed as having your own .EXE).

------------------------------------Christophe said...
------------------------------
I like this format ;-)

1) A
You should be bale to see unconfigured features when you click on the '
show unconfigured features' in the view. Otherwise open a bug report.

2) B
if you put a valid feature.xml (even without any plugins) under <root
eclipse>/install/features/<name of the feature> the feature should apear.if
they don't open a bug report.

3) I believe it should be A

Pat Mc.

Back to the top