Re: [platform-update-dev] Help wanted ...

> Are you really going to walk the entire directory structure under / and
> give each one to me?  There could be thousands of them!  It would
probably
> be better for me to give you a list of the mount points, I could give
you
> an array of Strings.

Reasonable suggestion. How about

/**
 * @return array of absolute file paths representing mount points
 */
public static String[] listMountPoints();
private static native String[] nativeListMountPoints();

We will still walk the file tree because we are exposing a file
explorer-like function in the UI, but at least will limit the native calls
only to places where needed.

Back to the top