Re: [platform-update-dev] Help wanted ...

On Thursday 07 March 2002 16:59, you wrote:
<snip/>
> All of the listed calls in 0305 take File as the argument (the getLabel
> returns String, but takes File). I was going say that the path is logical,
> but I guess now that you ask, the path could be either. In our Java code
> we do File.listRoots() and then walk the directory structure.
> File.listRoots() returns / on Linux, and I am fairly sure both /mnt and
> /dev will appear as children when we walk. The intent is to represent the
> logical file structure, so if having both was causing problems we could
> filter out the /dev path.

Are you really going to walk the entire directory structure under / and
give each one to me?  There could be thousands of them!  It would probably
be better for me to give you a list of the mount points, I could give you
an array of Strings.

David

<snip/>

Back to the top