Re: [platform-update-dev] Help wanted ...

> Do you have any of these written?  I looked in 0305 and found the
> Java code, do you have the platform code for any of the platforms yet?

We do not have any of the natives written on any platform. We have only
sketched out the Java interfaces, but even these can change if we decide
we need to (in 0305 the interfaces are not being called yet by the update
UI but this will change shortly). The code will work without the natives,
but will work better with the natives. For Eclipse 2.0 we would like to
have natives at least for Win and Linux. We do not have the required
platform skills on the update component, so the native support will not
happen in 2.0 unless someone in the community can help).

Vlad

Back to the top