RE: [platform-update-dev] working...

OK, understand.

The update support is "work in progress" (ie. there is active development
ongoing as we speak). The "rework" is in the context of changes from
Eclipse R1.0 to what is planned for 2.0. The documentation that is posted
on eclipse.org, the code that is in the HEAD stream in the repository, and
the code that is being released into daily and integration builds is the
2.0 work. But recognize that 2.0 is ongoing development stream, so things
are continually changing (ie. we are implementing what is described in the
spec referenced in prior post).

If you want to actively participate in the work and make contributions
then this mailing list is the mechanism.

Please respond to platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by:        platform-update-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx