From: platform-update-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-update-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
klicnik@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 5:01 PM
To: platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [platform-update-dev] working...

Eclipse is an open source project, so anyone can become a contributor.
Please refer to www.eclipse.org for more information (project
organization, "rules", maling lists, etc, etc, etc)

If you are specifically interested in the update support, there is a
working spec posted on eclipse.org you can read/ comment on/ etc. See
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-update-home
/main.html
for the update component page and follow the Development Resources link
for the spec (under Documents).

If you are looking for general Eclipse mailing list, this is the wrong
place (try eclipse-dev ot platform-dev).

Please respond to platform-update-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by:        platform-update-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx