[platform-update-dev] Installing from local file system and the web

Is there support in the update mechanism to handle the following scenario:
  • I ship my product on a cd
  • after installing, there are items that are available via the software update
  • I would like the ability to check the local file system and a URL for the software, without having 2 entries for the user to check from. That is, when they ask to Add or Update, the user can select a single item they want to add or update. Internally, we can configure to check a local location (i.e. a CD) or an external location (a URL)

    Thanks
    Tim

Back to the top