Re: [platform-ui-dev] Non-modal dialogs, API to determine if dialog is already open

On 11/07/2016 11:17 AM, Dirk Fauth wrote:

I am not aware of such an api. I used to check the shell title or something similar to determine if a specific dialog is currently open.

It might be interesting to attach the dialog as a "data" of the underlying shell by default. Something like, in the base Dialog class, at initialization getShell().setData(Dialog.KEY_DIALOG, this), so we could then ask for the dialog of each shell and see if it's a dialog of an expected class.
WDYT?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top