[platform-ui-dev] New Oomph setup instructions for Oxygen

I've updated the Platform UI setup instructions with a new set of steps that will put you on the latest Oxygen I-build rather than the Neon release build that the old setup guide would have put you on:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/How_to_Contribute

If you're still using a copy of Eclipse that you installed via the old instructions, I'd suggest reinstalling using the new steps so that you can benefit from the new features in 4.7 (Oxygen).

  - Stefan

Back to the top