Re: [platform-ui-dev] Migrate/Update existing perspective

Hi Simon,

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 7:14 AM, Simon Schäfer <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you very much for your help. I finally found the time to look into this and could get it to work, with one minor flaw left: The "auto enable new wizard" code is executed every time on Eclipse startup, which means that if a user disables the wizard later (for whatever reason they should do it), it is enabled again on the next startup. How do you generally detect that a plugin has changed and therefore its configuration may have changed and needs to be updated?

I don't think we handle this scenario just yet.  That's why it's running on every restart.  Could you open a bug with the current behaviour and the behaviour you expect?

Thanks,
Paul

--
Paul Webster