[platform-ui-dev] Kepler SR1 (4.3.1) RC2 and All day test day

Hi Everyone,

We're approaching the end of 4.3.1, so please read the freeze plan [1].  I'll highlight some important points below.

  1. Wednesday, August 28th at 08:00 EDT is our 4.3.1 RC2 build.  All of our Kepler SR1 fixes should be in by this build.  Anything not in the build should be deferred to 4.3.2 or 4.4, or will fall under Point #3.
  2. Thursday, August 29th is our all day test day, to test with Wednesday's M build.  Please test multiple scenarios that can be found in the Component Areas [2]
    Also, please verify 4.3.1 bugs listed on the link from the web page [2].
  3. RC3 is one week later, Sept 4th.  Any bugs that need to be fixed in RC3 require PMC approval on the bug.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_3_1.php

[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Testing

--
Paul Webster