[platform-ui-dev] My property tester is beling called all the time

Hello,

I noticed that my property tester is Eclipse 4.3 is called all the time.

That wasn’t the case with Eclipse 3.x – it was called only after the workbench selection changed.

After debugging a bit I realized that the update is caused due to a 400 ms timer – ToolItemUpdateTimer.

Is this an intentional behavior?

Can I do something in my contribution so my property tester is not constantly being polled with no any change in the IDE?

Thanks

Dobrin

Back to the top