Re: [platform-ui-dev] Working in a post SR2 world

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Paul,

4.2.2+ are news to me. Can you share some details what this is? I
though the official maintenance for 4.2. ends after 4.2.2.

Yes, 4.2.2 is the last planned maintenance release for Juno for the Eclipse Project.  4.2.2+ is similar to the other post-maintenance release streams (3.4.2+, 3.6.2+, 3.7.2+, etc).  Fixes that are backported to previous streams for various companies (as you can guess the one I work for :-) are released into the public repository partly to fulfill license requirements and partly to make them available to anybody that wants to build them.  As with the other streams, there are no regular builds and no zips/repos produced or kept.  It's just the opportunity for anyone to build and pick up post-4.2.2 fixes.

This has always been done, but might be more visible now with work in LTS.

Later,
Paul

--
Paul Webster