[platform-ui-dev] Working in a post SR2 world

This week we wrap up both SR2 [1] and 4.3 M5.

Moving forward, our focus will be in 4.3 with some items being patched back to 4.2.2+, and that will change our day to day working environment.

From now on:

1) work in master on 4.3 and use I builds

2) We will no longer merge origin/R4_2_maintenance into master

3) For our commitments to 4.2.2+, I recommend releasing them to 4.3, waiting at least a week, and then cherry-picking them back to 4.2.2+

4) We will announce on this list when 4.2.2+ is open for patching, so no commits yet please.

[1] we still have RC4, but except for any last minute stop ship bugs we are effectively done.

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR

Back to the top