Re: [platform-ui-dev] bug moving begins in earnest....

Francis wrote on 2009-07-11 06:28:24:

> Furthermore, wrt to old bugs I think it's best that the component owners

> are the ones that look at these and decide what to do with them, as they

> will most easily be able to understand and reproduce them.  I think
having
> the triage person do this is not a good use of their time.

I fully agree. It is a boring task, but over all, it's more efficient if
the component owner (or a subordinate) makes a pass over old bugs
component-wise. This saves quite a few mental context switches and setup
overhead, since all the bugs belong to the same component. And without
further tool support, it's the best way to find duplicates and mark them
as such.

Markus

Back to the top