[platform-ui-dev] Maintenance build submission

I ran the maintenance build submission.  I only saw one change but as its my first maintenance build in a long time its quite possible I didn't have my workspace set up right:

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 223956. [Undo] Undoing a project delete re-assigns markers from
the file to the project (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.ui.ide

Well, better to release not enough then too much I suppose!  Please let me know if I missed anything.

Thanks,
Kevin

Back to the top