[platform-ui-dev] Data Binding conference call

Hi,

I would like to hold a one-hour (max) conference call with data binding
committers and contributors.  If you want to participate, please use this
link to indicate your availability:  http://www.doodle.ch/3aug2adg2brffbrk

There have been a number of contributions lately (thanks to Matt Carter and
Matthew Hall!), and Tom Schindl successfully compiled the core part with
the GWT compiler and uses data binding in a web browser.

I would like to talk about our plans for M4 and beyond.  Please add topics
you want to talk about to this wiki page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/JFace_Data_Binding/Conference_Call_Agenda_2007_11

Thanks,
Boris

--