[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [platform-ui-dev] Please reopen bogusly closed bug 153809 (Copy / Cut on Linux is very flakey with 3.2)
- From: "Paul Webster" <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:49:11 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=SP0D+JIiDldT+uww2QhiUate8Bf8P5WnefHMrhQ7qW4=; b=T5DRi3XzU705vkRBFauQppwj4bsLwEvTFfTLD+Di/DrSiEYcnwFBiTQJFqOvO1RbxK qPQrdemj7L6LEFgziNS7nz8RWuSkshL2dCcuX5N/0PoisNlVhV3O/gCcpvlaTIK34Ryz FPtrQcM7+nj3bmjwHeh42WCzurS5WEZez4Crs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=eDa8IuyL5yfIOwJ4xW8S2J6quME/NQcbMH0OlOij/SZ5hqz3X9MGiIca16cig2S6oC KimBjcDnu3a5yrpK6GIbN1aGP4NGjmKgE2OIYqBvtHjYojcnwZUrH7q1aRf86IQt/qaN NTm96ipgV2FGwWzCPea3xt+kaeCkt9rtJfPJU=
On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Jens Seidel
> Please could someone with the proper permissions reopen this bug? There
> were already multiple requests like this in the 35 comments (and in
> comments of duplicates) which probably got ignored because of the bug
> status. Please let's get rid of it!
Asking on this list is a waste of time ... you need to ask on the bug.
Although, I'll point out, the first thing they'll ask is how to
reproduce it on 3.4.1/3.5 (3.2.x is long gone). So re-open the bug
(or ask in a comment to re-open the bug if you can't do it yourself)
with steps to reproduce this on 3.4.x at the very least.
Hi floor. Make me a sammich! - GIR