Re: [platform-ui-dev] Please reopen bogusly closed bug 153809 (Copy / Cut on Linux is very flakey with 3.2)

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 06:49:11PM -0400, Paul Webster wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Jens Seidel
> <jensseidel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Please could someone with the proper permissions reopen this bug? There
> > were already multiple requests like this in the 35 comments (and in
> > comments of duplicates) which probably got ignored because of the bug
> > status. Please let's get rid of it!
>
> Asking on this list is a waste of time ... you need to ask on the bug.

There were already multiple such requests on the bug, see e.g. comments
25, 31, 32.

>  Although, I'll point out, the first thing they'll ask is how to
> reproduce it on 3.4.1/3.5 (3.2.x is long gone).  So re-open the bug
> (or ask in a comment to re-open the bug if you can't do it yourself)
> with steps to reproduce this on 3.4.x at the very least.

The last comment from today mentions that this problem still exists
in Eclipse-sdk-3.4-r2. According to comment 19 the assigned developer
doesn't considers the problem as bug:
"If anyone else is experiencing problems and is *not* running Klipper,
please reopen this bug."

My main issue is that this bug may be ignored because of the wrong bug
status which I cannot change (no permission).

Jens

Back to the top