[platform-ui-dev] Showing two editors (Horizontal or vertical split) programmatically

Hi,
I have made a graphical editor using GEF and I want to open two editor instances using horizontal or vertical split, programmatically.
Eclipse workbench says only one editor can be active at a time, but i can manually open the two editors and lay them one below the other (using drag ans drop).
I am hoping this should not be a big deal. I am only 2 weeks old to the eclipse world.

Any help/code will be very useful.

-Snehal

Back to the top