[platform-ui-dev] Platform UI build submission I20080527-2000 plus two missed from last week

Unfortunately it appears that two bugs were fixed and released to HEAD last week but never released into the build.  These were:

+ Bug 225425. [DataBinding] Load of known null value in CompositeMap (FIXED)
+ Bug 233285. [TabbedProperties] Adopt API tooling (FIXED)

It seemed safer to submit these to the build rather than go the error prone route of reverting them.  We will however be requesting the 2nd reviewer and PMC approval to follow RC3 rules. In the event that one of the bugs isn't approved, we will then back it out.

In total, the platform UI team has submitted the following for the I20080527-2000 build. The changes included copyright updates (thus more projects touched than the bug list would indicate).

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 225425. [DataBinding] Load of known null value in CompositeMap (FIXED)
+ Bug 232048. [Viewers] binary incompatibility (adding public fields)
reported against jface.viewers (FIXED)
+ Bug 232997. [Commands][Mac] context menu submenus are disabled when
selecting on OSX (FIXED)
+ Bug 233285. [TabbedProperties] Adopt API tooling (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.ui.workbench
org.eclipse.jface
org.eclipse.ui.tests