Re: [platform-ui-dev] Platform UI Commit rights for Boris Bokowski

+1 - better late than never.  I worked closely with Boris on the startup progress (as well as other startup issues) and have no reservations voting for him to be a committer.

/michael

Tod Creasey/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/03/2005 07:54 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Platform UI Commit rights for Boris Bokowski

I would like to put forward Boris Bokowski for commit rights for the
platform-ui team. Boris has been a contributor to Eclipse since it's
inception and has rejoined us recently making strong contributions to the
3.1 release and the RCP space in particular.

My only reservation is that I will no longer be the tallest UI commiter
<grin>.

Tod