Re: [platform-ui-dev] Platform UI Commit rights for Boris Bokowski

+1

I have worked with Boris on the CVS and core components, and his contributions have always been of high quality.  He worked miracles in the UI to get the startup progress bar added late in 3.1

Tod Creasey/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/08/2005 07:54 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Platform UI Commit rights for Boris Bokowski

I would like to put forward Boris Bokowski for commit rights for the
platform-ui team. Boris has been a contributor to Eclipse since it's
inception and has rejoined us recently making strong contributions to the
3.1 release and the RCP space in particular.

My only reservation is that I will no longer be the tallest UI commiter
<grin>.

Tod