RE: [platform-ui-dev] jtable/ktable support

As an ISV I'd like to echo these comments. On which bugzilla entry would the UI team like votes and comments for this? Would you like a new bugzilla or to reuse one of these? Bug 37998 (improve table and tree) says "Please enter individual bug reports for any outstanding issues." Bug 79727 (row headers) says "odds are very low that we can do much about this.", and bug 4566 (owner draw) says "I can't see us ever implementing owner draw for table cells".

Back to the top