[platform-ui-dev] Reminder: Build Submission (M9 Test Candidate)

Just a reminder that there will be a build submission today for I200405180010.
Pleae try to leave CVS in a good state around 8 p.m. (EDT) tonight.

This will likely be the last chance to get in fixes for M9.  After tonight's
build submission, we hope to only be fixing show-stopping bugs for M9.

There'll be a note later today or early tomorrow with our test plan.

cheers,
d.

Back to the top